WE'RE READY TO BIER TOGETHER!
Our taproom and biergarten are reopening on Friday, June 12th! Please read the details below so we can welcome you back safely:
Reservations must be made in advance via telephone (952-758-4226). Groups can be no larger than 4 people, or 6 people if family members.
Due to limited seating and for safety at this time, we will only be allowing people 21 years or older.
Reservations will be in 90 minute increments.
After 90 minutes, the group must leave the brewery using the nearest exit so our team can clean and prepare for the next group.
MASKS: Masks are required in all areas of the taproom and biergarten, except while seated at your table.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Please observe social distancing guidelines. Stay 6 feet apart from others. Stay at your designated table. No wandering or joining other tables. No moving tables. Wash your hands.
KIDS AND DOGS: At this time, we will only be allowing people who are 21 years or older. Dogs are allowed, but must remain on a 6-foot leash at your table at all times.
ORDERING BEER: We encourage you to use our Online Store to order beverages and snacks while at your table. To do this:
1. Head to giesenbraubierco.com
Wifi password: Biergarten
2. Click on the “Online Store” link
3. Select “In-Person Service”
4. Scroll to the In-Person menus to add biers, NA drinks, and snacks to your cart
5. When possible, please make one order per table per round so that we can minimize trips to your table
6. In the note section, please add your table number
7. Follow prompts to pay with your credit card. Once the transaction is complete a ticket will print behind the bar and we will pour and deliver your biers as quickly as possible
8. Please place your final orders at least 15 minutes before your reserved time is up
9. Each new round will require a new order and payment
If you prefer to pay cash or would like to order your bier from the bar, please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines. If there are already 2 people in line at the bar, please wait for others to order and sit back down before leaving your table.
BUS YOUR TABLE: Please clear your own table. Place plastic cups in the blue recycling bins and trash in the gray trash bins.
EXITING: When your reserved time is up, please bus your table (place plastic cups in the blue recycling bins and trash in the gray trash bins) and use the nearest exit. No loitering.
BIER TO-GO: When possible, please continue to order crowlers to-go via our Online Store. This will give our team more time to prepare your order and reduce contact time at the brewery.
KEEP EVERYONE SAFE AND HEALTHY: In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, please follow the guidelines. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay socially distanced, and please do not visit if you are not feeling 100%. We hold the right to refuse service to anyone who is jeopardizing the safety of others.
Thank you for your cooperation! We hope to see you soon,
The Giesenbräu Crew